Summer 2023 Intensive Ballet Workshops (Ages 7 and up)
Week 1: July 10-14, Week 2: July 17-21, Week 3: July 24-28
These workshops focus on improving your technique, increasing strength, and flexibility, and also developing performance skills in all dance forms. Summer is a great time to focus on your dance training and re?ne your skills! Advance your technique this summer with this excellent pre-professional program. GDDA faculty, alumni and guest faculty provide excellent technical instruction and engaging choreography to dancers who are passionate about dance! Dancers enjoy enriching classes & time with dance friends!
Workshop A (Elementary):Dates/Time: Wednesday & Friday 10am-1:45pm
For approx. ages: 7 & up (completed Sparkle or Elem. Ballet)*
Tuition: $115/week or $320/3weeks
Workshop B & C (Intermediate):Dates/Time: T, W, Th 10am-1:45pm
For approx. ages: 9 & up (B: Shimmer I, C: Shimmer II/III)*
Tuition: $175/week or $485/3 weeks
Workshop D & E (Upper Intermediate/Advanced ):Dates/Time: T, Th, F 10am-3pm
For approx. ages: 12 & up (D: Shimmer III+, E: Shine)*
Tuition: $230/week or $645/3 weeks
Optional Add-Ons for Intensive Workshop Students:
- 3-Day Dance Camps (for Elem/Int) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2-4pm
Add-on Cost: $65/week [View details]
- Private Technique Lessons - After workshop hours, inquire for scheduling
Add-on Cost: $100/4 half hour or 2 one hour sessions
- Competition Team Workshop - Mondays [View details]
- Dancers taking at least 2 weeks of workshop may take 1 free evening class. [View classes]
* New students, please email email@example.com for placement.
Discounts for Intensive Workshops:
- Early Bird Discounts: Register & pay in full by March 15th for 5% off or May 15th to receive 3% off!
Other Important Information:
- Workshop students should bring a packed lunch or snack, bottled water, and a beach towel.
- Sparkle/Shimmer/Shine dancers are required to enroll in at least 2 weeks of the workshops.
- Sparkle/Shimmer/Shin dancers are encouraged to take all 3 weeks if possible.
- Competition Team dancers are also required to enroll in the Competition Team Workshop.
- Showcases will be held on the deck on Friday, July 28 evening (Raindate: Saturday, July 29).
- Workshop students will be chosen to perform choreography in the showcases.
Summer Class Information:- Summer Class Schedule
- Evening Classes
- Intensive Ballet Workshops
- Competition Team Workshop
- Summer Dance Camps
- Summer Dress Code Information
- Register Online (NEW! Register and pay in one place!)